Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Non nail-related niceties!

Hey-ohhhh!

Today is the best day of the month, because my Glossybox arrived! I look forward to its arrival way more than I should probably admit to.  This was my last one for awhile as I have no income at the moment, but if I could, I would want to get it for the rest of my life.  That's how much I love it.  There are a bunch of these beauty sample boxes out there, but so far Glossybox takes the cake!  I received my Beauty Box 5 yesterday, and wow, disappointment after disappointment.  I can't even get into it, especially as it's vastly more expensive than Glossybox and nowhere near the quality.  Enough! On to happier thoughts (but seriously, never again).



First up, Gillette Venus & Olay. Full size! Okay, I can always use a razor.



Jouviance Rejuvenating Anti-Aging Cream, 5 mL. Yikes, this stuff costs $93.50 for 50 mL.  I hope it does something.

Sebastian Professional Trilliance Shampoo and Conditioner, 50 mL each.  These are definitely coming with me when I go to New York next week! Perfect size for a few days away.

No pictures, but also came Modelco Flipstick Lip Duo in an apparently "perfect" October pink (full size) and a full size Zoya nail polish in the colour "Scarlet".  Misleading name, as this is actually a nude, sheer pink.  Oo, so pretty!

I'm going to be very sad to stop getting these boxes in the mail, I had to post about it. Glossybox!


No comments:

Post a Comment