Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Flowers!


Daisies!  Something like that, at least. I don't know any black daisies, but whatever.  Use your imagination.  I did them in a bit of a rush, so they're not quite as perfect as I'd like.  Next time.

I was looking at paint sample booklets during the day, and there was a beautiful picture of greys and purples in a house, so I suppose I was inspired by that.  You can't quite tell, but there is a really pretty purple on those flowers.

The base is this colour:

mixed with some white.  Such a nice grey!! It came in a set I bought at Ross in San Francisco, all grays and mother of pearl type colours.  Some glitter too.  8 polishes, and nicely, no top coat.






How pretty!  I love these flowers, they are cute and very eye-catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment