Saturday, November 17, 2012

Looking for the perfect neutral...


Apologies for the blurry photo, it's the best my iPhone could muster up.  I spent the afternoon at Sephora looking for a nude that had a nice colour, but was also capable of being opaque.

On the pointer finger we have NARS Orgasm, which was a general all-round failure of a polish, in my opinion.  It's a gross colour, this shimmery peachy orange, and was not able to be opaque.

Middle finger we have the winner! Dior Safari Beige, too bad about the price tag.

Ring finger is the runner up, Sinful Colors Show Me Some Skin, for 1.99. I like the colour, but I prefer the lighter Dior for my skin tone.


Pinky finger is Nailtini something.  I didn't write down the name, because I didn't care for it.

Here's another shot of the last three:


And that brings me to thumb.  What's that, you ask? I found a bottle of OPI Skull and Glossbones! At a Duane Reade, it was hanging out in the pharmacy near the Tylenol! This may not seem like a big deal to some of you Americans, but I have been all over Toronto looking for this baby. And now it's MINE! Happy Ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment