Sunday, November 11, 2012

Remembrance Day mani


Well, we have some poppies, a maple leaf, a cross, and then I ran out of ideas, hence the '11'.  Whatever, it works.  Probably if I was going to have this on for a couple of days and really let people see it, I would just do the poppy on the ring finger, and maybe write "Lest We Forget" in script on the thumb just to stay subtle.

In other news, I am obsessed with the nude colour I used as a base.  It came in that big set of Quo by Orly polishes I got and is called 'Chestnuts Roasting'.  I will even let you see a picture of my poorly-painted right hand to really get the effect.



It's also incredibly awkward to get a photo of that hand, but alas, here we are.  It's an even more perfect colour in person.  This is what I was looking for all summer when I had to wear neutral polish, I just didn't know what it was yet.  I hope that this is part of the regular line of Quo by Orly full-sized polishes.  And then, I hope it goes on-sale, because I think this could be my go-to nude base nail polish colour.

Speaking of base nail colour, I'm still searching for a bottle of OPI Skull and Glossbones.  Where can I find it?? Sob sob sob.

Courtesy of swatchgirl.com:
The most perfect colour.



No comments:

Post a Comment